Community Bulletin Board Request
Anyone who resides, works, or studies in Acton may submit NON-COMMERCIAL announcements to be placed on the ACAT bulletin board. The event being announced must take place in Acton or be sponsored by a non-commercial organization in Acton.
All bulletin board requests must be accompanied by the following form. The procedure for filling out the form is as follows:
• Read the agreement on the form below. The full Policies and Procedures are available as a PDF document.
• Read these guidelines:
A good slide should include....
The name of the organization.
The name and a brief description of the event. Unless it is self-explanatory.
The date and times of the event.
The location of the event.
Contact information for people with additional questions.
Consider the following example:
The Acton Lions Club's 3rd annual meat ball raffle.
This years raffle will feature live music by the Joe Smith band.
Food and drinks will be available for a small donation.
March 13th 2010 from 8PM-10PM
At Acton Lions Club House
19 Lions Dr. Acton Ma.
For more information please contact:
Joe Doe at: 978-263-5555
Click in each field and fill it out.
• Announcement text: this is what you want to say. ACAT reserves the right to change the text to fit the slide or to make the announcement more clear.
• Additional Information: this is information you don't want in the announcement, but which might help us create your slide. You could include your website address (although
that is usually a good thing for the slide itself), or links to images such as your logo which we might want to use to develop the announcement.
• Dates: enter a first and last show date for time sensitive material, otherwise leave blank. If there is an event date, we will assume that this is the end date.
• Click in the box labelled "Click to sign" and type your name. A legal electronic signature will be generated for you, or you may draw your signature with your mouse, track ball,
trackpad, or other input device.
• Click "Apply"
• Enter your own email address.
• Click on the "Click to eSign" button.
• A confirmation link will automatically be sent to your own email address.
• When you receive the confirmation email, you must click on the link to send the form to the studio. Your signature is not valid until the confirmation link has been clicked. Note: you do not need to have an account with or sign in to EchoSign to complete this process.
Almost immediately after you confirm your email address, you'll receive a PDF copy of the form. If there is a problem, we will contact you by email.
ACAT currently has no fees or dues required for membership or for cablecasting material. Your voluntary tax-deductible donation will help ACAT to succeed.